Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Working from home.

I like working from home for a few reasons. First off it makes me feel really IT competent that I can do everything I would normally do at work but from the comfort of my own home. I can access servers, Build Laptops, and provide support to users in the same fashion I normally would.

The second reason Is that I can play GT5 B-spec and not have to interact with it; just glance across the screen every now and again and make sure that the driver hasn't gone into a ditch or something.

I really did hit geek nirvana earlier though: I was walking someone through restarting a server, whilst remoted on to the web-cam in the server room to make sure he shut down the right one, whilst telling my Gran Turismo 5 driver to overtake the prat in front...all whilst wearing nothing but my pants.



I hate wearing trousers anyway.

2 comments: